Thursday, June 26, 2008

30 Things I Miss From Home

In no particular order:
  1. Weekend dinners at mom + dad's house
  2. Monthly get-togethers with my AC friends
  3. Kanin Club's Crispy Dinuguan
  4. Sisig!
  5. LZM's Boneless Bangus
  6. Coffee at Starbucks Paseo with Dy
  7. Lunch + Shopping with Pat in Alabang or BF
  8. Onion Rings at Brother's Burger
  9. Tagaytay weather
  10. Baking in my mom's kitchen
  11. Kapihan with my friends from Highlands
  12. My monthly magazines - Yummy, Marie Claire + Good Housekeeping
  13. Hot pan de sal
  14. Conti's Mango Bravo
  15. Goldilocks Brazo de Mercedes
  16. Pan de Manila's Coco Jam
  17. Cheap manicure, pedicure + massage (below Php500)
  18. Taho!
  19. Spaghetti from Makati Supermarket
  20. Hap Chan
  21. Inihaw na liempo with suka
  22. Chicharong bulaklak
  23. Lechon manok
  24. Purefoods hotdog
  25. Lazy afternoons at my Lolo Pete's house, chatting with my Tita Papot
  26. Family get-togethers at Lolo Erning's house
  27. Dinner dates with my husband
  28. Razon's halo-halo
  29. Chinese lumpia at ATC foodcourt or South Supermarket
  30. Peanut/pinipig polvoron from House of Polvoron

2 comments:

teacherpat said...

halos lahat food or get-togethers na kainan pa rin. hahahaha.

Domestic Goddess said...

Correct! Iba pa rin talaga ang pagkain ng mga pinoy!