Thursday, June 12, 2008

We Heart Pizza!

Aly and I had a sudden craving for pizza today. It all started when we were watching old episodes of Desperate Housewives on tv this afternoon. There was one scene wherein Bree's daughter, Danielle, was crying because of her boyfriend. To make her daughter feel better, Bree offered to order pizza. Aly and I got inggit so we decided to order pizza for dinner as well. Hehe! Gaya gaya.


Our new discovery was The Pizza Company. You can order from their website which is soo cool because it eliminates the hassle of having to talk to them on the phone. Ordering on the phone is a total hassle because you can't understand them, and they can't understand you either! There was a time when I was craving Japanese food so I ordered from Oishi and I was on the phone for 15 minutes! I was starting to feel frustrated halfway through our conversation that I was tempted to cancel my order -- which I hope I did because the food was disappointing!


Anyway, back to The Pizza Company. I just logged on to their website, http://www.pizza.co.th/, registered for an account, then I started ordering. The whole process took me around five minutes. When you click finish, they will send you a confirmation email, and your pizza will be delivered in 30 minutes. Isn't that cool?! Their website is very easy to navigate and it's written in english (heaven-sent talaga!) They also have an option there where you can do advance ordering. All you need to do is set the date when you want your pizza to be delivered.
Our pizza is here!
Mukhang nang gigigil si Aly sa pizza. Haha!
Yum, yum, yum!
Takaw!
Aly the pizza monster!
We ordered Hawaiian Pizza with cheesy crust.
Pizza Pack...
...it includes condiments like ketchup (?) and chili powder, plus table napkin. No hot sauce here.
See the cheese oozing from the crust?
The pizza was good; not too oily and the crust was just right -- but I still like thin crust better so next time we'll try that. They did not scrimp on the toppings too. This pizza is medium size and it cost THB380 baht. I love the pizza and I love the convenience of ordering online. There will definitely be a second time :)

No comments: