Friday, March 11, 2011

Aly's Family Timeline Project

Aly and I had fun working on her school project!  She chose her lolo Pete to be the main character of the timeline, which should include photos and artifacts.  Now I have to admit that I was a bit stressed with the project in the beginning because I don't have old photos and family artifacts here with me, but I learned to love it in the process.  It was fun looking at old photos, telling stories about my childhood and stuff.
a
a
Richard documented the entire process.
a
a
Working on the layout.
a
a
Aly did most of the work.  I just had to guide her.
a
a
Smile for daddy!
a
a
A sneak peek.
a
a
Aly in action!
a
a
We had fun making the timeline!
a
a
Thank you, sweetie for taking photos!
a
a
One week later, the project was finally done!
a
a
Our labor of love.
a
a
It took a week to finish, but it was worth it.  Big thanks to lola Aple, tita Angel and tito Jof for sending the photos!  



No comments: