Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lists

I might have mentioned somewhere on this blog how I like making lists.  My little girl has picked up that habit as well.  With her birthday only a few weeks away, her wish list is building up already.  Uh, oh.  I saw this on our desk the other day and it made me smile:
a
a
Aly's list of movies.
a
a
She made of list of movies that she wants her daddy to download.  I didn't show it on the photo, but on top of Aly's list, I also have my own list of movie requests. Poor Richard has to keep up with his demanding wife and daughter.  Haha!  Anyway, I found this part really funny:
a
a
She wrote the title American Girl but she wasn't really sure if she got it right.  Hindi ko rin alam kung anong movie ito so good luck na lang kay Richard how he's going to find this one.  Heehee!  But in fairness, I love how Aly used parentheses!
a
a
Cute no?


No comments: