Monday, March 21, 2011

Aly's Birthday Preps

She's been looking forward to her birthday all year so Richard and I are doing our best to make our princess happy on her special day.  Last Saturday, we went shopping for her birthday gifts.
a
a
She usually walks with me but since daddy was carrying all her gifts, dedma na muna si mommy.
a
a
Aly worked on her wishlist for several weeks.  She knows that she can only buy toys on her birthday and on Christmas so we ended up with a three-page long list.  Haha!  But Richard set a certain budget.  It was up to me to choose from Aly's list as long as I stay within the budget.
a
a
But I think I got a little carried away with gift shopping.  Heehee!
a
a
Richard was a bit shocked that I went a little over budget.  Told you sweetie that I'll stay with Aly na lang while you buy the gifts.  You know how I don't get along with budgeting.  But then I told him that this is all for his princess so he relaxed a bit.  Haha!
a
a
It was all worth it!
a
a
We also bought tickets for Disney On Ice for next Saturday.
a
a
Someone's going to have a great birthday! 
a
a
Yesterday we ordered her birthday cake.  We made Aly choose the design.  Aly and I also worked on her birthday decorations.  We're planning to put them up on Friday night to set the mood.  As if we're not in the mood already.  Haha!
a
a
I hope it's Friday already.  I can't wait for Aly's birthday!




No comments: