Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace Complex

This place is definitely a must-see for tourists. The first time we went to the Grand Palace was when our first visitors, mom and dad, went here last May (if you want to see that post, click here). For our second batch of visitors, the nyoras, I made sure to include this in their itinerary because it's a great place for picture taking. This weekend, our ninang Bles and her family will be flying in and we are scheduled to take them to the Grand Palace on Sunday. I wouldn't mind going to this place again and again because of its beauty. Nevermind that it's hot (I got sunburn the last time we went there), I needed to sweat out all the junk that I've been eating anyway. Hehe!
a
Without further ado, let me share with you some of the photos that I took...
a

...pero bago ang lahat, commercial muna...I saw this sticker on the cab that we took. Ang kulit!
a
This is my favorite shot of my boyfriend Brenda. And no, we're not gay, that's just our term of endearment.
a




My little girl also took photos using her own camera. I will show them on another post so watch out for it!
a
Another one of my favorite shots...Lette always has a camera-ready smile.
a
My mommy Jeng needs no directions. She's a natural. And photogenic too!
a
I've never seen a bad picture of Dionne...you lucky girl!
a

Napagod na ang mga lola. Kami lang yata sa mga nagpunta dun ang may baon na snacks. Iba talaga ang mga Pinoy!

a




It's funny how the girls got tired easily. To think we were only walking in the complex for barely an hour. Pero kung nasa mall yan, kahit maghapon na naglalakad ok lang. Oh well...blame it on the heat I guess. So from Grand Palace, we headed to Platinum Mall. The moment they heard the word "mall", they were instantly recharged and raring to go! Hay...the wonders that retail therapy can do.




No comments: