Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Central World Mall

I just discovered that I took a total of 600+ photos in the past week. Ang dami! That doesn't include the ones that the nyoras took with their own digicam ha. Yes, adik sila sa kodakan kaya may kanya-kanya silang baon na digicam.

I can't post all 600+ of them because I still have to resize them, etc., so I will just choose some of my favorite shots. Mga nyora, I hope you will upload your photos soon. I might be able to include some of them in our blog!


On their first day, we took them to Central World Mall. Ang usapan was to wake up at 8am so we can leave early, but since we all slept at 4am, late na sila nagising. Plus, ang dami pang seremonyas so we ended up leaving the apartment at lunch time. Good thing we all had a late breakfast.


Ready to hit the mall! Look at Alyannah, siya yung nauuna kasi atat na talaga siyang umalis.



With Tita J (Jeng) and Tita L (Lette)


Alyannah and her titas (left to right): Tita O (Odi), Tita F (France), Tita B (Brenda), Tita J, Krisan, Tita L.


Kating-kati na magshopping pero syempre, picture taking muna.


Me, Yan and our favorite shop.


We saw this exhibit on our way to Zen and their fruit/veggie arrangements were amazing!



The lookalikes. Do you see the assortment of veggies behind them?


Ang daming chopsuey na magagawa nyan!




Central World is a tourist-friendly mall because they have many spots for picture taking.
a
Me and my mommy Jeng.
a
Hindi siya tourist pero nagpa-picture pa rin. Hehe!
a
a
The original plan was to go mall-hopping from Central World Mall, then Siam Square and end the day at MBK. But there are so many places to see in such a short time so we only made it to Siam Paragon. From Paragon, we went to Suan Lum Night Bazaar (see next post).


No comments: