Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nearing The Big 3-0

OMG I'm turning 30 this week. Everytime I say this out loud, Richard's automatic answer would be: "Don't worry, sweetie. You will always be 27 to me." Awww... To ease my transition from being a "twenty-something" to a "thirty-something", my dear hubby jump-started my birthday week with a pre-birthday gift and pampering. Yesterday, he gave me two pairs of earrings...
a
a
a
a
...Then he showed me the restaurant where he plans to bring me and my friends for my birthday celebration on Friday.
a
Today, he took me to a shop at the Emporium and made me choose a birthday gift. He placed the item on hold and will come back for it on Friday. Oooh! I can't wait!!! I won't reveal the item here, but you will definitely see it on my birthday post.
a
Ofcourse, no royal treatment will be complete without pampering so Richard also took me to the salon today to get a manicure + pedicure.
a
Gosh, my husband is really giving me the works! But more than the material things, the part that I love the most is when he greets me happy birthday when I wake up in the morning. He did that yesterday morning and he did it again this morning. Hehe!
a
Hay...ang sarap talaga ng may birthday! I wonder if he has more surprises coming up? I guess this is what they meant when they said life begins at 30. Haha!


No comments: