Friday, August 29, 2008

Alyannah's First Day Of School

Last August 18, 2008/Monday, our little girl started a new school year at NSIS. Aly was literally counting the days till the first day of school. Well, I wouldn't really consider it counting because she would skip the other days and just focus on the 18th. I had to remind her na mommy's birthday muna before start of school. Hehe!

As expected, I took photos but I'm glad I wasn't the only mommy with a camera on that day (unlike in summer school). Haha! Here's our eager beaver in action.
a
a
I can't wait to start school! Bye, mom!
a
I'm so excited!
a
Mom, I said I'll be back before you know it. So don't miss me too much, ok?
a
This is where we put our shoes!
a
Wow! We're in a new classroom!
a
Gosh! So many playmates and so may toys! Where should I start?
a
Hi Meena! How was your summer?
a
Hey, Manolia! Who are you calling?
a
Ok, I'll catch up with you later. I'll just play first.
a
Look, mom! I'm playing with the kitchen set! Just like you!
a
Bye, mommy! I'll see you later!
a
a
Aly was thrilled to see her classmates -- her old summer school pals and some new faces. She's now in Kindergarten 3 (K3), which is a year away from the first grade. Oh my, malapit na pala sya mag grade one! She is growing up really fast indeed!
a
a
As for the stage mommy, I didn't have much separation anxiety. Just a teensy weensy bit. Hehe! At least it's not as bad as the one in summer school!


4 comments:

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

cute. yan looked so thrilled on her first day in school. wait till she gets to grade 5 or 6, she wont be so thrilled to go to school na. Hehehe. joke

Domestic Goddess said...

hahaha! sabi ko nga eh, sana hindi magsawa pumasok. baka matutong mag absent! oh no!

teacherpat said...

I noticed the pig tails...siyempre you did that, wala naman ang lola diyan eh... Improving ka na!

Domestic Goddess said...

Correct! Minsan may braid pa yang pig tails na yan ha. Hehe!