Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy Momma

My "work table" nowadays.  
a
a
I hate clutter, but I've been too busy lately that I don't have time to tidy up so it's one glorious mess for now.  I'm kinda loving it, though because it reminds me the next day of what I need to finish.  The past few weeks have been ker-razy!  My days are filled with chores, errands, my craft projects and Aly's social calendar.  Last week I was busy with Halloween preps -- decorating, shopping for costumes and treats...the minute the decorations were put down, I had to start working on our Christmas decorations. Once they're up, I have to start working on our gift list and start shopping.  Phew!  Ker-razy!!
a
a
Anyway, I can't stay long.  I have a million things to do.  But here's a glimpse of what's been eating up my time these days.
a
a
Oh, yes!  It's Christmas!



No comments: