Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Shopping

One thing I love about living in Bangkok is the absence of the ker-razy Christmas shopping rush.  It doesn't hurt too that they have big sales by the end of November.  The only problem that I have to deal with is I have to finish shopping by the first week of December before we leave for Manila.
a
a
We spent the weekend doing Christmas shopping for family and friends back home and I'm proud to say that we are 95% done :)  I am also happy that this year, we decided to do it as a family.  I did most of the shopping myself last year.  I can't say that I didn't enjoy it (y'all know how I love shopping), but it's really more fun and decision-making is a lot easier with the hubby and daughter around.
a
a
Yesterday at Paragon, with Santa and the little elf.  Heehee!
a
a
It's going to be a blue Christmas :)
a
a
Gap is pretty new in the Bangkok shopping scene (they opened only last year, I think) and for some reason, I'm kinda loving it.  I find myself visiting their store almost every week, but I'm putting myself on a self-imposed shopping ban  for the rest of year because I've been a bit naughty.  Heehee!  Anyhoo, the kids section is nakakagigil with their yummy colors!  I always find myself buying something for Aly whenever I go there.  I also love how their stuff is cheaper than Zara Kids.  
a
a
So we went there yesterday, completed our Christmas shopping and got myself a treat.
a
a
A new bag!  Woot woot!
a
a
The best part is, I got this bag for free!  Yipee!  They have a promo at the Gap where you'll get a free bag for a certain amount of purchase.  I got two and I'm giving the other one to my sister.
a
a
We're down to the last two days of November and it will be Christmas soon!  I can't wait!  I love Christmas!

No comments: