Monday, May 30, 2011

Cupboard Map

My cupboard map.  It's just a photo of my cupboard that helps me see what's inside, especially the inner part.
a
a
I taped it behind the door for convenience.
a
a
Due to a recent trip to Chatuchak, I had to re-organize my cupboard.  I just can't help it!  I always get gigil with the stacks of plates, bowls, platters, etc. that I see there.  Plus they're super cheap!  It makes me ker-razy!
a
a
Mom said that when buying dinnerware, the rule of thumb is to get at least 12 so that when you have guests over, hindi magkukulang ang props mo.  We don't really entertain on a regular basis but even if there's just three of us at home, I try to buy a dozen of everything just in case :)  Unfortunately, since I don't have much space, not to mention I can't carry that much stuff since I prefer to shop alone (I get pressured when the hubby's with me because he gets inip AND he vetoes some of my purchases -- grrr!), I have to practice restraint when I shop.  Boo!
a
a
Anyhoo, since my collection is getting bigger, I decided to make a map of my cupboard for two reasons: #1 so I can easily see what's inside and know where everything is, especially at the farthest end; #2 so I can actually use all of them and not just the ones that I always see.  Sayang naman if I bought them and I don't get to use them, right?  




2 comments:

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

yan! that's what i plan to do din...not with my cupboard at home but with my closet. someday, ill take photos of the different combinations i can do with my clothes... para hindi ako na la-late... hehehe

Domestic Goddess said...

Go Ri! I support you :)