Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Wishlist 2011

Dear Richard and Aly, I know you're planning to get me something for Mother's Day.  I said I wanted these:
a
a
Chanel pressed powder.  Image from Chanel.
a
a

and Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick.  Image from Chanel.
a
a
But I'm having second thoughts.  I'm sure you haven't bought my gift yet so may I suggest a new kitchen gadget instead.  I think it's a better gift because #1 it will last longer than make-up; #2 it will inspire me to cook more delicious meals for you at home.  So it's not really just for me, but for you and Aly na rin (nambola pa!).  Here's what I have in mind:
a
a
A pasta machine. Image via.
a
a
Or...
a
a

A Cuisinart Hand blender.  Image via.
a
a
Or...
a
a
A Wusthof Classic 6-inch chef's knife.  Image via.
a
a
Or any cookbook to add to my collection.  Preferably from Jamie, Nigella, Rocco, Gordon or Martha.  Hmmm...actually, mas maganda yata if you buy me a kitchen gadget AND a new cookbook.  Bagay dba?  Tig-isa pa kayo ni Aly :)  Hehe!
a
a
Thanks in advance.  I love you both!




No comments: