Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Lunch

Yesterday was a great day!  I woke up to the wonderful smell of pancakes, which the hubby prepared.  Richard whips up some wicked pancakes, I tell ya!  My pancakes look and taste blah next to his.  Then, we went to church and had lunch at the Garage Burger and Grill at All Season's Place.
a
a
They had a sports bar-ish theme going on.
a
a
a
a
a
The knick knacks and decor kinda reminded me of TGIFridays.
a
a
Car seats.
a
a
"WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what happened to you bra and panties."
a
a
Starter platter
a
a
Aly's cheeseburger
a
a
Richard and I shared the Juicy Lucy, a burger patty with a cheese filling.  It was a bit undercooked.  Tsk..tsk..
a
a
Thank you, Richard and Aly for the wonderful lunch!
a
a
My next post will be about my Mother's Day loot.  Yipee!  Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

- said...

yey.....homemade cakes soonm cant wait for the free taste,thanks aly and daddy R, super happy and blooming ang kumare ko<3 love ya domestic goddess<<<< happy moms day