Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Presents

Mother's Day in Thailand is actually in August (in time for the Queen's birthday).  But we're not Thai, so we celebrate it just like everyone else back home.  Besides, I can't wait until August for my mom's day gift.  May is a lot quicker.  Heehee!
a
a
Richard and Aly surprised me with these cards when I woke up.
a
a
a
a
This is why I love being a mommy.  I have the best daughter ever!
a
a
Gifts from the hubby.
a
a
Yipee!
a
a
He took a look at my wishlist and chose the Cuisinart hand blender.
a
a
a
Thank you, sweetie!  I love it!
a
a
He threw in a new cookbook too!  I chose this myself at Kinokuniya.
a
a
He also bought me a white chocolate cake.  But now that I have a blender with a whisk attachment, I think I'm going to say goodbye to store-bought cakes soon.
a
a
The spoiling doesn't end there.  He didn't want me to cook so we ordered pizza instead.
a
a
He also got me a tub of ice cream because he knows I've been craving for more than a week already.
a
a
That's only because I was on a diet!  I've been deprived so mother's day was the perfect excuse for a cheat day.
a
a
Swensen's ice cream, I love you!
a
a
Oh yeah, I had more cake too!  Cheat day kung cheat day!
a
a
It truly was a great day!  Thank you, Richard and Aly for making me feel extra special.  The hubby missed the Pacquiao fight for our mother's day thing.  I feel bad about that, but he said it's ok.  And that's why I love him more! :)


No comments: