Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Uh, oh!

Aly never really cared about make-up.  Sometimes, just for kicks, I'd ask her if I can put make-up on her but she would give me an emphatic "NOOO!!" and run away from me.
a
a
That was before.  Just recently, she started becoming curious.  Out of nowhere, she asked me if she can take a look at my make-up case.  
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
She opened every tube of lipstick and mascara; my eye shadow palettes and blush...marveling in every color and scent.  She also asked me to explain how I use them.  My favorite was when she was looking at my eye and lip pencils, she told me they look like the colored pencils that she uses for school.  I said they're almost the same, but instead of coloring images on paper, I use them to color my face.  Heehee!
a
a
Aly's curiosity with make-up took me completely by surprise because like I said, she didn't really care about it before.  She never wanted to try it on and I never caught her playing with my make-up either (I wish I did because that would be really cute!).  She didn't try them on, though.  She just looked and smelled.  Even though.  I think we're on THAT stage now.  Big UH, OH!

No comments: