Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My New Toy

You know already that I got a Cuisinart hand blender on Mother's Day.  Yesterday, Aly and I played with it.  Whee!!
a
a
For the blender's inauguration in Krisan's kitchen, we made salsa.
a
a
I just threw in a mix of tomatoes (cored and seeded), white onion and a couple of sprigs of cilantro. 
a
a
My new toy looking so badass in my kitchen :)  Pardon me, we're still on the honeymoon stage here.
a
a
There goes my new baby!
a
a
Mexican salsa with cheese sticks.
a
a
I normally like my salsa on the chunky side, but Aly and I got carried away pressing the button on the blender/chopper.  Naging puree tuloy.  Heehee!
a
a
We also made lumpiang shanghai that day and we used it to chop the carrots and onions.  It cut my prep time in half.  I love it!
a
a
Oh, to be young and in love...yes, I'm young (walang kokontra) and yes, I'm love with this baby!  Thanks again, sweetie for my new toy!


No comments: