Monday, February 28, 2011

Monopoly Saturday

We spent the weekend at home doing family stuff like watching movies and playing Monopoly.  Richard gave the Monopoly set to Aly for Christmas and last Saturday was my first time to play.  Richard and Aly showed me the ropes, with Aly throwing in some "Monopoly tips" every now and then.  It was so much fun!  I really enjoyed playing.  Aly won, by the way.  It's a shame how this seven-year old was able to beat two full-grown adults.  Haha!
a
a
The Monopoly champ: Aly!  Woohoo!
a
a
Aly's set comes with a trophy.  Cute!
a
a
The champ with the runners-up.  
a
a
Sabi ko nga kay Richard, if the game were an indication of how we handle our finances in real life, then should I be scared?  Sya kasi yung unang na bankrupt.  I was expecting that I'll be the first player out but I survived longer than the hubby.  Nagpatalo lang daw sya.  Yeah, right!  Haha!  Joke lang, sweetie!  Peace out!



No comments: