Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nag-panic Si Hubby

My latest beauty loot: sunblock and face creams from Clinique, Nars lipstick + a small kit of samples + lipstick from Clinique (free for x amount of purchase).
a
a
I got a little carried away at the beauty counter the other day and I may be having a bit of post purchase guilt on my way home so I sent the hubby a text message:
a
Me: Hi sweetie!  I got a little carried away with the face creams that I bought. I used credit card.  But don't worry, I'll link my other peso account to pay for this.  Love you!
a
Richard: It's ok sweetie!  Don't worry about it!  You don't have to do that.  Love you!  (I have the best husband evarr!)
a
Me: Sweetie pag nalaman mo kung magkano nagastos ko baka magbago isip mo.  Haha!  Love you!
a
Nag-ring ang telepono ng di oras.  Hindi na sya nag-text.  Tumawag na sya.  Uh, oh...I think I'm in trouble so I hesitated a bit but I HAD to answer the phone.
a
Me: *gulp* Hi sweetie!
a
Richard: Magkano ba nagastos mo?
a
a
Hahaha!  Nag-panic sya!  He probably thought I bought La Mer!  I showed him the other day the price of the La Mer creams that I saw in the magazine (Thb19,000).  Siguro akala nya I bought those.  I'm not that crazy no!  But when he found out how much I actually spent, he relaxed a bit.  It's not as big as he thought naman daw.  But he didn't let me off the hook that easily.  When I told him yesterday that I'll buy him something from Clinique (they have a men's line too), he told me: "You don't need to buy for me.  Pare-pareho lang yan.  Niloloko ka lang ng mga yan."  Hahaha!  Men.  They just don't get it!



No comments: