Thursday, February 17, 2011

Aly-isms: Mommies are Great in Everything

Me and my babe, getting ready for our beauty sleep.
a
a
My daughter idolizes me.  She thinks I'm great in everything.  Last week, she volunteered to make cardboard animals for their class presentation because she knows that mommy can draw very well.  She also thinks that I'm a great cook.  In her heart and mind, her mom can do anything and everything.  I love how she looks up to me that's why I always give my best in whatever she asks me to do.
a
a
But something happened last week that may have changed how my seven-year old sees her super mommy.
a
a
Last Sunday, on our way to church, Richard was teaching Aly how to whistle.  She couldn't do it so she looked at me for help.  But I told her, "Sorry babe.  Mommy doesn't know how to whistle.  That's the one thing I never learned."
a
a
Her reply: "But mommy, I thought you were good at everything!"
a
a
Haha!  Pressure!  I hope that whistling incident didn't leave her scarred for life.  Heehee!

No comments: