Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miracle in Bangkok

Heehee!  This does not have anything to do with religion.
a
a
Last week, I witnessed a miracle right here in our apartment.  Yes, in our very own apartment!
a
a
Aly cleaning her room.  Haha!
a
a
I can't believe it!
a
a
I know I said this many times before and I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but I can't help it!  My babe is growing up too fast! *Sniff!*
a
a
She didn't just clean her room ha.  She also organized her toys.  And she did it with no help from mommy or daddy!  Another proud moment for mommy!
a
a
And she didn't just organize them.  She did it the mommy way: putting the same items together and labeling the Ziploc bag (e.g Barbie shoes, Polly Pocket, etc).  Richard said kuhang kuha daw ni Aly yung organizing style ko.  I'm so proud of my babe!  Ok, I'm gonna cry now...
a
a
Thanks, babe for doing this!  Mommy loves ya!

No comments: