Friday, September 11, 2009

Our First Grader

I promised to post pics of Aly's first day in school. I'm sorry it took me this long to do it. The photos got buried in my files. I have more that I have yet to share with you. I'll do that in the next posts.
a
a
Meanwhile, here are photos of Aly's first day in grade one.
a
a
Mommy doing some last-minute check on Aly's school stuff. I actually checked her bag the night before. Heehee! Maybe I was just anxious, nervous and excited for my little girl. I still can't believe that she's in gradeschool now. Sniff!
a
aAly checking her own bag. I think I told her at least five times where her pencil case is, her notebooks are, etc. I just want to be extra sure that she'll know where to get her things in case she needed them. I'm just nervous because I won't be around to help or remind her. Over ba si mommy?
a
aI'm now in grade one!
a
aThis is my classroom!
a
aWith my classmates Meena and Vanessa.
a
aOur homeroom teacher, Mr. Justin, doing a roll call.
a
aLooks like we're off a to good start! :)
a
a
We didn't have a family photo because we were running a little late. Good thing Richard was with me when we brought Aly to school. He kept assuring me that our little girl will be fine on her own.
a
a
Today is Aly's fourth week in school and she's doing great so far. She got stars, merits...Last night, she was explaining the Butterfly Life Cycle to me and her dad. I am amazed at how much she has learned in the past couple of weeks! I'm a proud mommy :)

No comments: