Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Roast Chicken Leftover

If all the chicken parts were to join a popularity contest, I think the first place will go either to the thighs, the wings or the drumstick. I know this for a fact because in my family, these three parts are always the first ones to go.
a
a
When I made roast chicken on Monday, the breast was left untouched. Corny naman if you eat the chicken breast by itself. Parang ang dry. So I thought of turning the leftover chicken breasts into something more appealing. I made them into chicken wraps ala taco for dinner last night.
a
a
I cut the chicken breasts into strips and seasoned them with black pepper and chili.
a
a
Lots of black pepper and chili. No salt, since it has been marinated already. I popped the chicken in the oven just for a couple of minutes.
a
a
The supporting cast: sour cream, salsa in a bottle (too lazy to make salsa from scratch!), grated cheese, oakleaf lettuce, limes (using my new lemon squeezer!), and flour tortillas. I'm not sure if these will all go well together. Bahala na!
a
a
Just put them all together, in no particular order, any which way you want...wrap with the tortilla and enjoy!
a
a
It was yummy! I had two or three of these. Hehe! Success!! :)


No comments: