Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Organizers

I am OC and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It drives my husband crazy sometimes but that's how I roll :) Allow me to share with you my organizing tools. Who knows, you might be able to pick up something from this :)
a
a
Drawer organizers. I got these organizers during the clearance sale at Central Chidlom. Oh, how I love clearance sales where they practically give away all their stuff at 70-90% off! These come in sets of three, and I got them for only Thb99 per set. I think I bought five sets. I just went crazy because I don't think I'd buy them at all if they were sold at regular prize. Heehee!
a
a
I like how these drawer organizers keep everything compartmentalized. Here, I used the smallest in the set for my swimsuits and tank tops.
a
a
They also help hide the clutter. The large ones on the top shelf I use them for our seasonal clothes like scarves, sweatshirts.
a
a
Richard's socks are separated by color. Black socks in the large organizer, while the white socks are in the medium one.
a
a
Aly has only two drawers in her closet and this one is her underwear drawer. I used medium and small organizers to separate her underwear from the colored socks, the white socks and other stuff.
a
a
I think having a drawer organizer not only makes your drawers look neat and organized; they also allow more room for your stuff. Next, I will show you my acrylic boxes. I did not get these on sale, unfortunately, so I had to buy them little by little. They come in different sizes, prices range from Thb15 for the smallest one to Th85 for the biggest ones
a
a
My earring drawer.
a
a
I bought separate boxes for my wedding accessories. Yes, I brought them with me even if I don't know where and how to use them. Heehee!
a
a
The bigger earrings are in bigger boxes as well.
a
a
This is where I keep my necklaces and cocktail rings...
a
a
...my make-up and my hair accessories.
a
a
No box for my bangles yet, so for now, I placed them in a white basket together with my headbands.
a
a
I wish I can also put my shoes in acrylic boxes, but it's too much. Buti sana if I have Jimmy Choos, Manolos or Gucci. Heehee!
a
a
Now, I'm going to show you my luggage organizer. My friends know about this because I was making them kulit if they can buy this for me. It's sold only in bazaars and through their multiply shop.
a
a
I got three sets. Pink for Aly, blue for Richard and purple for me.
a
a
This is how it looks like inside the maleta. Just like the drawer organizer, this makes more room in your luggage for your stuff. I also like how our clothes are segregated so that when they ask me for a shirt, pants, socks, I don't have to dig through the maleta to find what they need.
a
a
Each set comes with their own storage bag. I got these from Trendy Travel Tools, by the way. Each set is around Php700 I think. It's a good investment na rin since we travel naman at least twice a year. Just Google them and check out their site for more info.
a
a
More packing tools. I also got these from the Central Chidlom clearance sale. Set of two for Thb129. I use these for Richard's long-sleeved shirts and pants. Perfect for his business travels.
a
a
May folding instruction pa.
a
a
Martha Stewart much? You should see my cupboards and pantry. Well, if you have a husband and a daughter who tends to look for things with their mouth and not with their eyes (i.e asking you the wherabouts of something when it's right in front of them), everything should labeled. Peace! I love you both! Heehee! But really, I think being organized makes things easy not just for me but for everyone who lives in this house as well. Being clutter-free makes me more efficient. Kapag madaming kalat, I get stressed and masungit. Like I said, that's how I roll :)


No comments: