Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Krisan's School Year Resolutions

With Aly back in school, I now have more free time in the morning. So aside from my usual morning routine of doing the laundry, ironing clothes, cleaning up after breakfast and watching Ellen on tv, here are three more things that I should do while my daughter is away.
In no particular order...
  • Go to the gym and spend at least 20 minutes inside.
  • Water the plants regularly (in other words, everyday!).
  • Spend more ME time i.e get a manicure/pedicure, have lunch at the mall, read a book at Starbucks, etc.

I'm starting to get tired of my old routine so it's time I spiced it up a bit. I should start trying to do things on my own and stop feeling lonely and helpless when my husband and daughter are not around. If I keep doing this, I might end up being losyang. Yikes!

This afternoon, I went to the mall by myself, had lunch solo and surprisingly, I found it very relaxing! I felt more productive. I just wish the malls here would open earlier than 10.30am so I have more time to go around. I guess I will just have to figure out a better way to spend my me time.

No comments: