Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter in Bangkok

When I unpacked my luggage from our holiday trip, I stashed all my jackets and sweatshirts at the back of my closet thinking that I won't be needing them anymore. But just as I was making room for summer clothes and having visions of beach trips, hot afternoons and ice-cold drinks, I realize that it's still winter in Bangkok.
a
a
One morning, as I was about to hang our laundry, I was greeted by a cold blast of air when I opened the door to our balcony. When you put your hand out the door, it's like sticking your hand inside the freezer. It's just like being in Tagaytay but without the humidity.
a
a
Now I need to put out my jackets, shawls and sweatshirts once again because I need to wear them even on a sunny day. I'm even thinking of buying a pair of tights. Hehe!
a
a
Sigh...I was so looking forward pa naman to basking in warm Bangkok weather after spending weeks in freezing cold Tagaytay.

No comments: