Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas in Bangkok

Before we proceed with my kwento about our vacation, let's talk about Christmas in Bangkok first. Christmas is not really a Thai holiday, but they still decorate the malls and buildings for the sake of the foreigners. I must say, they really go all out with the decor. Bongga sya in fairness. That's why I want to share these photos with you.
a
a
Emporium. These were taken using my dad's new Sony camera (naks!) last November.
a
a
Ang laki ng snowman! Teka, parang may kulang yata...
a
a
...that's more like it! Para mas realistic yung kuha.
a
a
The gingerbread house.
a
a
Central World Mall. These were taken a day before our flight to Manila.
a
a
A for Alyannah.
a
a
Ang laki ng christmas tree!!
a
a
a
a
Next stop: Siam Paragon.
a
a






Ang laki ng christmas balls!!
a
a








a
a
And our last stop: Oakwood.
a
a



2 comments:

Diwata said...

YeY!!! You're back with blogs Galore!!! Lover reading about your adventures! Can't wait to read about your trip to the kidCORE Year-end party. HeeHeeHee...

Domestic Goddess said...

Heehee! I'm still thinking if I should post it kasi there's no story to tell. Thanks to my daughter's stariray moment! Haha!