Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shopping Ban for the Domestic Goddess

I just finished paying the last of our Christmas expenses last night so now I am voluntarily* placing myself on a shopping ban for the next two months or until I lose the extra weight that I gained during the holidays. Whichever comes first.
a
a
*Voluntary, meaning I decided to do it because my husband made parinig to me last week that he won't buy any clothes daw muna because he still has some shirts that he hasn't even worn yet. I'm sure my dear husband was actually projecting that to me and he was not really referring to himself. Heehee!
a
a
Anyway, I haven't been to the mall since Sunday. Believe it or not! It's actually very effective if you want to avoid spending. Haha! But I know that I can't avoid the mall for long. Sooner or later (as in mamaya? hehe!) I will have to go. Pwede naman window shopping dba? I just hope that they don't have any crazy sales going on or else that will be the true test of my willpower. That's the kind of test pa naman where I know I will fail miserably. Ok lang with clothes because I can avoid that (because I know that nothing will fit me at this moment), but shoes and houseware? Oh my... Better to stay at home na nga lang to avoid temptation.

No comments: