Thursday, January 15, 2009

iPod. Finally.

After years of resisting and convincing myself that I didn't really need it, I finally jumped on the iPod bandwagon. Now the keyword here is didn't, which means dati hindi ko sya kelangan but now I do -- or at least I think I do. Haha!
a
a
Yeah...I think I have a good enough reason to buy a new iPod because my old mp3 player died on me.


Well, I didn't really expect it to last long because it's not a real iPod Shuffle. That's what happens when you buy a fake.
a
a
Anyway, here it is.
a
a
It looks blue here, but it's actually purple. My first choice was red but the guy at the shop told me that red is only available in the US. So I bought a red silicone case instead.
a
a
What I love about this case is the back part.
a
a
See? No messy cords! I'm OC so this silicone case + me = match made in heaven.
a
a
Ayan, mas ganado na ko magpunta sa gym with my new iPod. Did you know that Gwyneth Paltrow and I have something in common? Si Madonna lang naman ang gym buddy naming dalawa. Haha! Her Madgesty and Gwynnie exercise together -- in the flesh! -- while I just listen to my all-time favorite queen of pop's hits when I'm on the treadmill. Listening to Give It To Me always makes me want to up the speed so I can keep up with the song! And Jump never fails to make me feel good.
a
a
Btw, I know this totally contradicts my last post, BUT in my defense, I bought this last Sunday and that was before I decided to go on a shopping ban. Plus, I saved money for this. How? I made small adjustments in our weekly budget (meaning no manicure/pedicure/massage/Starbucks) and placed the extra money in an envelope until I had enough for an iPod.
a
a
You know, it really feels different if you save up for something. Mas excited ka bumili with the anticipation, the wait and all. It's like going to the finish line after a marathon. You're glad that the run -- or in this case, the wait and pagtitipid is finally over and reaching your goal (or the acquisition) is much sweeter.
a
a
My next project now is to save up for my husband's PSP. It's my sister's fault she got us hooked on this. Tuloy, gusto na namin bumili. But it's not really that important. It can wait. For the meantime, pag-iipunan ko muna.

No comments: