Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today, the whole world celebrates Mother's Day -- except here in Thailand because they have it on 12 August which is the Queen's birthday -- so I would like to give a shoutout to all the mommies in my life.
a
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WITH LOVE TO:
a
My mom -- you're the best! Where ever in the world I may be, I cannot live without you. I love you! My mom and I always chat in the morning. When I wake up, the very first thing that I do is I turn on the computer so we can have our daily chismisan.
a
My mother-in-law, Mama Lilia -- you raised a good man and he turned out to be my husband. Thank you for your prayers and support. We love you!
a
My favorite ninang, Tita Vicky -- I owe you big time for all the times that you spoiled me since I was a kid. Babawi ako when you come over on your birthday!
a
The coolest titas in the world -- tita Papot, tita Lori, tita Alice and Tita Sylvia.
a
Richard's titas -- tita Mila, tita Marietta, tita Rebecca, tita Jenny and tita Nora.
a
Our ninangs -- ninang Bles, ninang Penny, ninang Agnes, ninang Cristy, ninang Ligaya and ninang Baby.
a
My bestfriend cousin, Chi chi -- Maku is super cute! How's everything down under?
a
My kumares -- Joanne (for bringing my two cutest and most lovable pamangkins, Gabbi Girl and Big Moe into the world. Take good care of them always.), Dy and Venus.
a
My good friend Fides -- thank you for all the parenting tips that you shared with me! They really helped me a lot. Kelan ka ba pupunta dito?
a
The nyoras -- mommy Jeng (my first and last boss!), boyfriend Brenda (miss you girl!), Ma'am Annabelle, Ms. J, France and Red.
a
Alyannah's teacher, Teacher Dee -- thank you for bringing my daughter out of her shell. You will be proud at how far our little girl has come.
a
I hope I didn't miss anyone!
a
To all the hardworking mommies who have touched my life in one way or another, I hope you all got what you deserve today. Happy mother's day!



2 comments:

Diwata said...

A belated HAPPY NOTHER'S DAY MY DEAREST MOMMY KRISAN,

THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING ME IN YOUR GREETING. I sent a greeting thru your cellphone hoping that you had roaming.

I spent the afternoon and evening with my Mom, some of my siblings and my son, Kyle, in Marikina. Breakfast was with my children and George.

You are doing such a FANTASTIC JOB with Alyannah. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME INTO HER LIFE. MY HAT OFF TO YOU!!!

Yan and Richard are soooo lucky to have you.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you teacher Dee :) I got your text message but sorry I wasn't able to reply.

I may not be the perfect mom at times, but I try my best :) I'm lucky too to have Richard and Yan because they do not complain about my shortcomings. Hehe!