Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Mother's Day Wish List

Dear Richard + Aly,
a
a
I know you're cooking up something for me on Mother's Day and I love you both for that.  But I love you more so I'm making this wish list to make this gift-giving thing easier for you.
a
a
Please know that narrowing down my wish list is not easy because being the material girl that I am, I have a looong list of wants and needs.  But I have to keep it short because, like I said, I don't want you to be stressed about this.  Ok, here it goes...
a
a
Well, you can always give me another bag :)  Perhaps another Longchamp or Lacoste?
a
a
Shower gels and lotions are also ok, but I still have a lot in the closet that I haven't used.  Plus, I really think Boots will be having another one of those ker-razy buy one get one promos anytime soon so let's just wait for that.
a
a
I've also been lemming for a pair of Fit Flops because it promises to give you a workout while you walk.  You know I don't like doing exercise, but I love to window shop so this is perfect for the lakwatsera in me.
a
a
Fit Flops Electra in black.  Image from fitflop.com.
a
a
Or, you can also treat me to a beauty day at the salon.  You know, the works: cut, color, mani+pedi...or an afternoon of pampering at the spa would be nice too!
a
a
I hope this helps.  Thank you in advance and I love you both very much :)
a
a


No comments: