Thursday, May 27, 2010

From My Mom and Dad

Our short getaway was a blast!  I just love being with my family and friends back home. I also love the new stuff that my mom and dad bought me.  Heehee!
a
a
From my mom: Ipanema flip flops by Gisele Bundchen.
a
a
Now I can walk like a supermodel.  Haha!
a
a
I've never really given much attention to Ipanema before because my eyes were always set on Havaianas.  And I thought they were just the same but I saw that Ipanema has a wider range of styles and designs.  I super like!  I'm so happy my mom bought me a pair.  Heehee!
a
a
Also, last Sunday while in Church, my dad asked me if I already had a pair of Sanuks.  When I said no, he said he'll buy me.  Ang saya!
a
a
From daddy: my white Sanuk.  I wore them the other day when I went to Aly's Sports Day.
a
a
Ang sarap talaga pag libre ang shopping!  Heehee!  But seriously, I'm super kilig because it's been a long time since mom and dad took me out shopping.   I will treasure these sandals forever!  
a
a
Ahhh...I felt like a daughter again.  Ofcourse I will always be their daughter but now that I have a family of my own and since we're living far away from them, I have always been a mom to Aly and a wife to Richard.  But when I came home, I was an ate to my siblings and a daughter.  You know what I mean?  I kinda missed that feeling.
a
a
Oh, and ofcourse, lola Aple and lolo Bernie got something for their unica apo as well.
a
a
Sanuk also from lolo Bernie and Grendha sandals from lola Aple.
a
a
Now, Richard, Aly and I all have Sanuks and they're all gifts from my dad.  Aly and I were super excited about our new stuff, we wore our Sanuks during our trip back to Bangkok.
a
a
To my mom and dad: thank you so much for the sandals!  I love you both!

No comments: