Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Aly was really excited about Mother's Day.  I would sometimes catch her whispering something to her dad, and when I'd ask her what that was about, she'd say it's for Mother's Day.
a
a
The night before, Aly warned me not to go inside her room because she has a surprise for me.  When she woke up the next day, she told me to go back to bed so she and her dad can give me their surprise.  Saying that you have a surprise doesn't exactly make it a surprise anymore, does it?  But Aly's cute like that and I really appreciate her effort.  So what was the surprise?
a
a
Mother's Day cards 
a
a
In this day and age of computers and electronic everything, we still make it a point to give each other cards on special occasions.  I like to look at them when I'm feeling sentimental.  Aly and I both have a keepsake box for the cards/notes/letters that we have received.
a
a
After the wonderful breakfast made by the hubby, we heard mass, then had lunch at the steak place near the church.
a
a
Neil's Tavern
a
a
Richard had the pepper steak.
a
a
 Aly and I had the char-grilled tenderloin steak.
a
a
It was soo yum!  Aly said that according to her taste level, her steak was excellent.  I was impressed!  She really loved her steak.  She told me and her daddy that she wants to eat there again.  Heehee!
a
a
Thank you for the wonderful lunch, sweetie + babe!
a
a
From Neil's Tavern, we made a quick stop at Central Rama3 to buy my gift.  Then I went to the salon for an afternoon of beauty treatments -- hair cut, color, mani+pedi.
a
a
Don't be deceived, my hair's not straight.  This is just from the blow dry.  I wanted to get a Brazilian blowout, but my salon didn't have it.
a
a
My new FitFlop Electra with OPI nail polish in St. Petersburgundy.  I love!
a
a
It was a great day!  Thank you, Richard + Aly for making me feel special.  I love you both!

No comments: