Friday, October 31, 2008

Disney Live!

Aly and I went to Paragon Mall yesterday for three reasons: 1) to check the Samsonite sale; 2) to see if Lacoste is on sale; and 3) to buy tickets for the Disney Live show.




The third one is actually a surprise for Alyannah. She didn't know what was happening or what I was buying at the Thai Ticket Major booth until I told her that we will watch the Disney show on Saturday. Parang ayaw pa nya maniwala so I showed her the flyer. When she saw it, she gave me a big smile that brightened up the entire booth :) She was really happy and excited! She thanked me when we were going down the escalator. Then, when we were at the Gourmet Market, she suddenly reached up to me to hug and kiss me. Awww... I told her that she should thank her dad too.
a
a
She asked me why we're watching the show. I told her because she's a good girl and that's what happens to good girls...their mommies and daddies surprise them with nice things.
a
a
a
a
When we got home, she just kept staring at the flyer. Kakaaliw! Tamang-tama, she will be wearing a Cinderella costume on Halloween. Aly said she also wants to wear the costume when we watch the show. Haha! Die-hard Disney fan talaga!
a
a
Speaking of Cinderella, I really wanted to watch Lea Salonga's Cinderella. In fact, I've been waiting for their show to arrive in Bangkok for months. Kaya lang, show dates are on 16-21 December 2008 and we'll be in Manila by that time. Sayang. Good thing there's Disney Live.
a
a
Oh, and while we were at Thai Ticket Major, I saw this...
a
a
Oh. My. God. I want to watch!!! Kylie! Kylie! Kylie!!!
a
a
I hope Richard is game for KM. Not Krisan Manalo, but Kylie Minogue. Haha!

No comments: