Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day Off

Alyannah had a playdate with Kit yesterday so I had the entire day all to myself :) What did I do? I went to the spa. Minsan lang mangyari to eh.
a
a
Refresh @ 24 is at Sukumvit 24. This is the spa's Victorian themed lobby/lounge area.
a
a
I got the Refresh Sabai Mak Mak package. It started with a 30-minute Thai Herbal scrub and ended with a 120-minute aroma relaxation massage.
a
a
From the spa, I proceeded to nearby Carrefour to buy groceries and a quick lunch at McDonald's.
a
a
At the spa, it was massage therapy. Here naman at Carrefour, retail therapy. Can it get any better than this?
a
a
It would have been a perfect afternoon, but I got stuck in traffic for two hours on my way home.
a
a
When I finally made it home, I just dropped off our groceries then proceeded to Bangkok Garden to pick up Alyannah. She greeted me with a big hug and non-stop kwento about her afternoon.
a
a
Aly also gave me this letter. It says, "Der Mommy You I Love You". Aww...
a
a
Wonderful ME time :)

No comments: