Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alyannah's Report Card

Attention mga lola, lolo, tito at tita ni Alyannah, teacher Pat, teacher Dee and teacher Manette: Richard and I are proud to share with you our little girl's first quarter progress report. Heehee! :)





There was never any doubt about Alyannah's talent and capabilities because we witness it everyday. That's why it feels different when other people praise our daughter. Kasi sigurading hindi sila biased hindi tulad namin. Hehe!
a
a
Go, Aly! Keep up the good work! Mommy and daddy are proud of you!

2 comments:

teacherpat said...

Wow! I'm soooooo proud of her! And may Thai culture and Thai language class. I'm very impressed....Lalo na with the fact na she initiates friendship...... ANd OC talaga siya...Pero, my dear, manang mana na sayo pagkita ko sa comment ng PE teacher. Ano beh!!!!

Domestic Goddess said...

Hahaha!! What can I do?! I can't teach her to do sports when I don't know any sport myself! Sabi ko nga, she's doomed na talaga in the physical/athletics department with me as her mommy. Tuturuan ko na lang sya mag luto or mag bake! Haha!