Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, Interrupted and Some Random Thoughts

My Mondays are usually dedicated to chores like laundry, a little bit of tidying up here and there...but my usual routine has been interrupted by what I thought would be a routine cleaning of the living room A/C.  Boy, was I wrong!  It's now 10am and I still haven't done any chores.  I can't go to the kitchen because of this:
a
a

a
a
I wish I'd known that they were going to do some major work on the aircon.  I could have made plans to spend my morning elsewhere.  So now I'm stuck in front of the computer.  Oh well, might as well get me some Facebook chismis. Hihi!
a
a
Speaking of Facebook, I've been getting a lot of chismis entertainment from here lately -- photos, comments and my favorite: the status updates...oh, the drama that unfolds from these status updates!  The good, the bad, the cringe-fests, the boring, the super papansin and the bitch-worthy...entertainment indeed!  It's not all that bad, though.  Most of the posts naman are pleasant and I like reading good news about my friends too.
a
a
I noticed too that there are a lot of online sellers tagging their friends to their albums.  One friend of mine posted a shoutout to all her retailer friends to stop tagging her in photos of the stuff that they're selling because she hates it.  Hihi!  That can be irritating especially if they're tagging you to the fake goods.  It sucks more if you own authentic bags and they tag you to those fakes.  Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against those online sellers and I know that they are just trying to make a living.  But really, if you can afford the real thing, why bother with fakes?  Mapagkamalan pang fake yung original mo.   My sister was once tagged to a fake bag and I told her to untag herself.  I don't mean to be a snob, but she doesn't own any fakes.  My reason is this:  I have another friend on FB whom I admired for her small collection of designer bags. But when I saw that she was tagged to "top quality replica/7A" bags on numerous occasions, I started to doubt the authenticity of her collection.  You know what I'm saying?  Mind you, those top quality replica bags come with dust bags and paper bags pa ha.  Magagalit ang mga donya sa The Purse Forum.  Luckily, I've never been tagged to any of those albums and yes, I don't own any fakes (got rid of them when I got my first LV).  Not because I'm a snob (ok, maybe just a little bit), but out of respect for my husband who spent his hard-earned money to buy me the real deal, why would I want a faker?
a
a
Moving on...I also got a message this morning (via FB) from one of the Grade 2 mommies that her daughter has H1N1.  Oh my...Letters were sent out last week informing the parents that a sixth grader got H1N1 but I never thought that it would hit so close to home.  I'm hoping that my Aly will not catch this, not when she just had flu a couple of weeks back.  I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed!
a
a  
I saw my masseuse at the lobby the other day and I just realized that I haven't had a massage in what, two months?  No wonder I'm so restless lately.  Must go to the spa asap!
a
a 
Sigh...aircon's not yet finished.  I wish manong would hurry up.  It's almost lunch time.



No comments: