Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 Years Ago

I just realized that there's very little wedding kwento on this blog.  So to "commemorate" our 3rd wedding anniversary, I'm giving you a sneak peek of sorts into our big day.
a
a
Pre-wedding.
a
a
Our invite, artwork made by our friend, Kerwin.
a
a
We used my mom + dad's wedding arrhae.
a
a
Wedding favors: kapeng Amadeo + notepads.
a
a
My engagement ring.
a
a
Our wedding rings on Richard's barong.
a
a
Pre-wedding jitters?  According to our coordinator, the groom was a bundle of nerves, while I was cool and calm; totally relaxed.
a
See? :)
a
a
Mom and dad.
a
a
My last meal as a single girl: KFC.  Hehe!
a
a
Ready to roll...
a
a
Church: St. James the Great Parish in Alabang.
a
a
My "grand entrance".  Background music was String Quartet Tribute to U2's All I Want is You.
a
a
My maid of honor, who also gave the most touching speech ever. 
a
Our cord sponsors need to be mentioned because they brought us together.  Thanks, D&G! 
a
a
Richard's best man: happy for kuya.
a
a
Our little girl: thrilled for mommy and daddy.
a
a
Reception: The Bellevue Manila.
a
a
Raffle + newsletter of sorts to keep our guests entertained.
a
a
Layout + printing c/o our good friend, Marc.
a
a
My best friends and their partners.
a
a
My fabulous Highlands friends, who came in full force.  Thanks, mga nyora!
a
a
We cut the cake as soon as Richard and I entered the ballroom.  Dessert first before main course :)
a
a
Flower girls.
a
a
Aly loved her dress!  And she loved how her skirt goes all puffy when she sits.
a
a
Dancing with my girl.
a
a
Richard's officemates from Toyota came in full force too.
a
a
a
My crazy cousins.
a
a
How time flies.  3 years and counting...happy anniversary, sweetie!


No comments: