Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reading



Aly reading a book that she borrowed from the school library.
a
a
I love how Aly borrows book regularly from their library.  She doesn't watch tv in the afternoons anymore because she'd rather sit on her favorite chair in the living room and read.  I love it when she does that.  I'm really impressed.  Full credit for Aly's reading habits go to my dear hubby. Richard loves to read and it's something that he taught to his princess early on.  He started buying her books even if she didn't know how to read yet; she would just look at the photos or scribble stuff on the pages.  Their nightly ritual includes reading bedtime stories no matter how tired Richard is from work.  When we're at the mall, we always stop by Kinokuniya.  Richard and Aly can spend hours browsing through the books there.  I think this is one of the best things that Richard has taught Aly.  Great job there, sweetie! :)  

No comments: