Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grocery List

Don't you just hate it when you're all set to bake cupcakes but realize that you don't have eggs in your ref?  Or when you're craving for a sandwich but you're out of bread?  Me no likey.  That's why I have this in the kitchen:
a
a
A grocery list and a pencil (upper right hand side of the photo) so we can easily jot down stuff that we need before they run out.  Notice how I placed my grocery coupons right next to it?
a
a
I put my grocery list on my ref.
a
a
a
It's made from recycled paper too!  I use Aly's old worksheets and her old notebooks for my grocery list.  
a
a
I never go to the supermarket without a list because I end up buying stuff that I don't really need and miss the stuff that I really need.  It keeps my budget on track and my life much easier.  Now I can happily cook or bake whatever I want, whenever I want :)


No comments: