Thursday, August 19, 2010

July Vacation

As you all know, Aly and I flew to Manila for a three-week vacay.  Let me share with you some of the photos that I took:
a
a
Believe it or not, we only brought two pieces of luggage for a three-week stay. Yay!  But I ended up going home with three bags because I couldn't resist the cute trolley that I saw in Kamiseta.  Heehee!
a
a
Our first visitor was my best cousin's new baby, Maia.  They flew in from Australia.
a
a
Aly was thrilled to meet her baby cousin for the first time.
a
a
Maia with ninang Kris and ate Aly.
a
a
Aly with her cousins.  It was a happy day for Aly and me :)
a
a
Dinner with my family at Gerry's Grill Tagaytay to satisfy my craving for sisig.  Aly was sleeping over at my brother-in-law's house. 
a
a
a
After dinner, we also hung out at Starbucks for coffee and cake.
a
a
Dinner at Iago's BF to celebrate Pat's and my birthday with our AC Friends.
a
a
We ate: crispy tokwa't baboy.  Oh gosh...
a
a
I also had a big glass of sago't gulaman.
a
a
And that evening's star, Estrel's Caramel Cake.  This was one of my requests from Pat.  We had one cake each.  Hehe!
a
a
a
a
Great times!
a
a
Dinner with the family at Gusto Italiano, Paseo Sta. Rosa.  The food here is good!  It's now a new family favorite :)
a
a
With tita Eya.  She took care of my mom and my tita Papot when they were young; she took care of me and my cousin Chig when we were babies.  The kids adore her.  We all love her!
a
a
Playing dress up with my bestfriends at Onin's shop.
a
a
Aly definitely enjoyed her vacation -- playing with her cousins, being spoiled to the max by her grandparents (from both sides!), watching Playhouse Disney all day, trips to the mall, eating Sbarro and Jollibee...pero bitin pa rin ang three weeks!  I wish we stayed longer because we miss everyone already.

No comments: