Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm still here...

After our three-week long vacay, having my siblings and cousin over for my birthday and Aly going back to school, I'm still recovering from the busyness.  I've been in Bangkok for two weeks already, but I still need to get my groove back.  Sigh...  I also realized that I haven't had a massage in a month!  Gasp!  In spite of being home where a Php300 home service massage is just a text away, I didn't have the time for it.  Plus, I also had a mani-pedi once during my entire stay.  Yes, just once when I can have it every week since it's way cheaper back home than here.  Like a one-time mani-pedi here costs as much as three mani-pedis back home.  Don't worry, I'm not going crazy just yet.  I was just busy.  Anyhoo, I just want y'all to know that I'm still here and I will be posting stuff on this blog soon.

No comments: