Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happiness...

...is Aly, Moe and Gabbi.
a
a
You probably know by now that I'm a sucker when it comes to these three kids. I just love them to bits! One of my joys is seeing them together; playing and doing all kinds of goofy stuff. I also love it when they tackle me with a group hug. Imagine all three of them hugging me at the same time! It's hard to keep my balance, but it's the best thing in the world!
a
a

And did I mention that they just looovve to be photographed?
a
a
These photos were taken when we were buying halo-halo at Good Shepherd. They didn't really care much about the halo-halo. They were just there for the pasyal and the goofing around.
a
a
This set of photos were taken at Robinson's Tagaytay. They demanded to have their photo taken at each and every display -- and with multiple shots pa! Para silang nag-photo shoot! But I only picked the ones that I love.
a
a
It's funny how these two girls will gang up on Big Moe. Girls vs boys daw kasi and poor Moe is the only boy. Aly will just tell him to wait for her baby brother daw para may kakampi na sya. Haha!
a
a
Sometimes, my Aly, being the stariray that she is, will be bratty and bossy but her ate Gabbi and kuya Moe wouldn't mind. They treat her like a baby sister but they're careful not to mention the word baby because they know that Aly will not like it! She'll say she's not a baby; she's a big girl! Haha!
a
a
Aly had loads of fun during our short summer vacation. Sometimes when she's eating her snack, she would suddenly remember some of the funny stuff that her kuya Moe did and she would laugh about it!
a
a
To ate Gabbi and kuya Moe: thank you for a wonderful summer! We miss you! Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Diwata said...

With these photographs...no one would ever know that Aly HATED to be photographed when she was 4-5 years old... hahaha ;->

Domestic Goddess said...

Very true indeed, teacher Dee! Iba na talaga ang little big girl natin. They just had a sportsfest in school the other day. I'll post the kwento soon!