Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dinner at Tita Wena's House

After that heart-stopping lunch at Kanin Club, we headed to yet another food fest at tita Wena's house in Taguig. Tita Wena is a long-time family friend. She's a good friend of my tita Lori, and a former classmate of mine at Heny Sison. Tita Wena and her sister tita Jojo visited us here last November (too bad they were stranded here!).
a
a
When we got back from Hong Kong, she told my mom that she wanted to see us before we fly back to Bangkok. I was touched by the invitation. My brothers and cousins love tita Wena not only for her good heart and generosity, but also for the many poker nights that she hosted in her beautiful home.
a
a
The kulits plus tita Wena's cute and adorable Allen. Check out Aly's game face. I'm not sure which is more frightening: the toy gun or her pout! Haha! Truth be told, I think this is the first time she played with toy guns ever. Puro kasi dolls, stuffed toys and fluffy stuff ang nilalaro nya sa bahay.
a
a
She seems to be having fun, though.
a
a
Go get 'em, Babe!
a
a
I love tita Wena's house! It's warm, inviting...it had all the elements that I want in our dream house! I like the layout of her kitchen and dining room. I also love her lanai. It's perfect for the dinner parties that we will be hosting for our friends in the future :)
a
a
My cousins at tita Wena's lanai.
a
a
More photos of tita Wena's beautiful home.
a
a
Here's the dining room/kitchen area. I like how the kitchen, dining room and lanai are connected.
a
a
My cousins.
a
a
Tita, thank you for inviting us to your lovely home and thank you for the wonderful dinner. I hope our dream house will be as nice as your house. Pag natayo na, it will be my turn to invite you for dinner naman :) See you again soon!

No comments: