Monday, February 23, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Alyannah's school welcomed the Year of the Ox with a lion dance at the front lawn and dim sum at the cafeteria. They also asked the kids to come in Chinese costume. I only had two days to look for a costume. I went to two nearby malls with no luck. Good thing I decided to go back to Tesco Lotus the night before and I saw this...
a
a
My little Chinese girl.
a
a
Aly with Vanessa and Ishiya.
a
a
Aly and her hairdo.
a
a
Cute little Chinese critters.
a
a
Kung hei fat choi!!
a
a
The smile on my little girl's face made my costume search worth it! I can just imagine how she'd be like if she did not come in costume. I'm glad I made the extra effort to look for one because she really wanted to be a Chinese girl on that day. Hay...the things mommies do for their kids :)

2 comments:

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

Cute. So now you know where to get the costume... China town!!!! =)

Domestic Goddess said...

Yes! Chinatown is da way! Hehe!