Monday, February 23, 2009

01 January 2009

My parents' house has always been host to many visitors. My mom likes it that way because she believes na swerte daw ang bahay na laging maraming bisita. And that was how we welcomed the new year. My mom's siblings, tita Papot and tito Jun, spent the day in our house and I was more than happy to make them try my new recipes. Here are snippets of how we spent the first day of 2009.
a
a
Joanne, Mick, Gabbi and my super favorite tita Papot.
a
a
Gabbi girl.
a
a
Big Moe's here! We missed him last night.
a
a
Chig and Kokoy.
a
a
Richard, Angel, Jof and Kokoy.
a
a
Tito Bert wearing the Krisan Team shirt. Vintage na yan!
a
a
Mick and Richard.
a
a
Lunch time! The entire Taguig household was present -- the helpers, driver, labandera...kulang na lang yung manicurista ni lolo Pete! Heehee!
a
a
Drinking session ng mga boys sa labas.
a
a
Later that evening, my mom's cousins from Calamba, Laguna arrived so we had an instant reunion of sorts.
a
a
Mommy, tita Papot and their cousins.
a
a
It was great to see our relatives again after a very long time. My cousin Maricon was there. We were playmates when we were about Gabbi's age and we haven't seen each other in years! She now has three boys.
a
a
Mom, tita Papot and tito Jun enjoyed catching up with their cousins as well. It truly was a wonderful way of welcoming the new year.


No comments: