Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Comments

I created this blog when we moved to Bangkok with the primary purpose of updating family and friends back home about our new life in this beautiful city. I figured that it's better than just attaching photos to an email. With a blog, the photos open faster at pwede ko pa sya gawan ng kwento :)
a
a
I think I probably have about ten avid readers or so -- that's my mom, my dad, my siblings Mick, Angel + Jof, my bestfriends Pat, Ria + Fides, my sister-in-law Lani (I'm not really sure if my other in-laws follow this blog), teacher Dee, and a few other friends (like Marnie because she told me that she reads my blog!). That's why, it's always a pleasant surprise when I get comments from people other than my family and friends. I never imagined that my humble little blog can touch other people's lives (i.e Girl Talk, Tonsillectomy). It truly warms my heart.
a
a
Lately tough, I've been receiving comments from people who want to advertise their own blogs. Hence the need to moderate them. While it's flattering that you chose the Domestic Goddess, please refrain from using the comments section of my blog for purposes other than well, leaving comments about my posts. Believe me, promoting your blog here may not be effective since I only have, like I said, around ten readers or so.
a
a
That said, we now go back to regular programming. Heehee! Don't get me wrong; your comments are still welcome! Do keep them coming! I'd love to know what you think. But please, let's stick to the topic, ok? Peace!

No comments: