Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24 December Morning

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been busy in the past couple of days. I'm not done with our Christmas Holiday kwento yet. The photos and topics that I am planning to post are actually starting to pile up. So please bear with me. I'll have them up as soon as I can.
a
a

For now, let me share with you how we spent our Christmas Eve morning. Aly took on the role of mini Santa Claus and distributed our gifts to my side of the family.
a
a
Starting with...
a
a




Lolo Bernie and lola Aple.
a
a

Aly's gift for lola Aple.
a
a
Lola, do you like it?
a
a
It's your turn, lolo!
a
a
It's a perfect fit!
a
a
Tito Jof, before you open your gift, picture muna!
a
a
Wow! A gray shirt...diba that's what you wanted?
a
a
Now, it's tito Mick's turn...no, I won't tell you what's inside the bag!
a
a
Come on, open it...
a
a
...I'm sure you will like it...
a
a
...correction...
a
a
...I'm sure you will LOVE it!
a
a
It's a Mick Jagger shirt! Whee!
a
a
What a happy morning!
a
a
I hope you all liked your gifts!
a
a
Ate Gelyn, I also have something for you!
a
a
You can use this when you go to the bank!
a
a
My sister received her gift earlier because she had hospital duty.
a
a
A new knapsack where you can stash all your junk in! Haha!
a
a
Gift-giving is always fun! Seeing the big smiles on their faces makes it all worth it!

No comments: