Sunday, June 19, 2011

Will Be Back Soon

Dear friends and family,
a
Sorry for my absence but in the past weeks, I've been busy with this:
a
a
Dinner at Soi Polo Chicken with my sister Angel, dad, mom and tita Papot.
a
a
We had two wonderful weeks together but it seemed to go by too fast.  Nevertheless, we'll be seeing them again soon because Aly and I will be flying to Manila for her summer vacation.  
a
So along with the big girl on summer break and getting ready for our trip, there's Father's Day, Richard's birthday and moving back to our old apartment.  Now here's the best part: all these have to be done in one week!!  Yikes!  So please bear with the lack of posts and updates because the Valdezes are busier than ever.
a
Thanks for your patience :)  I'll be back soon.  Gtg, the hubby and daughter are starting to wake up, I think.
a
Toodles!  

No comments: