Monday, June 20, 2011

It's On

My babies are packed and ready to move.
a
a
So the move is officially on.  I spoke to our SA this morning for final instructions and to reconfirm.  The first thing I packed were the two B's: books and bags.  Heehee!  I spent the day emptying cupboards and packing stuff into boxes.  I'm done with the entire living room and almost halfway through the kitchen.  
a
a
Now I'm taking a break because I'm pooped!  I need to save some energy for family time.  We're going to check the apartment tonight when Richard arrives from work.  I also need to figure out what goes where because the layout of the new unit is slightly different from our current one.
a
a
So much to do with so little time!  I know I can do this!  God help me!  
a
a
I am soo booking a 90-minute aromatherapy massage at the end of the week!

2 comments:

- said...

naku sana maligaw ang mga babies mo at mapadpad dito! promise alagaan ko sila! hahah :)

Domestic Goddess said...

But mare, mas malapit ka nga sa birthplace nila eh :)